In this article, I suggest you get acquainted with the free editor of web languages – Codelobster IDE. It is presented in the software market for a long time already and is winning a lot of fans.
The program includes auto-completion function, which greatly speeds up the programmer’s work and eliminates the possibility of errors.
Functionalities & features of Codelobster IDE
The built-in PHP debugger allows you to execute PHP scripts step by step, sequentially moving through the lines of code. You can assign checkpoints, view the process of the work of loops, and monitor the values of all variables during the execution of the script.
You can view the HTML templates directly in the Codelobster editor, highlight the interesting elements on the page and explore the associated CSS styles. HTML and CSS inspector works by the principle of all known FireBug.
Other useful features of the Codelobster IDE:
- A pair highlighting of parentheses and tags – you will never have to count parentheses or quotation marks, the editor will take care of it.
- Highlighting of blocks, selection and collapsing of code snippets, bookmarks to facilitate navigation on the edited file, recognition, and building of the complete structure of PHP projects – these functions ensure easy work with projects of any scale.
- Support for 17 user-interface languages, among them English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, and others.
- The program works on the following operating systems:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Mac OS
The professional version of Codelobster IDE provides the programmer with even more features.
For example, you have an opportunity to work with projects on a remote server with the use of the built-in FTP client. You can edit the selected files, preview the results and then synchronize the changes with the files on the hosting.
In addition, the professional version includes an extensive set of plug-ins:
- BackboneJS, and
- A large set of extensions that help to work with PHP frameworks –
- Twig and Yii plug-ins.
- Plugins for working with the most popular CMS like:
- Magento, and
You can download and install any framework directly from the program without being distracted from the main tasks.
In general, for a year of work, the Codelobster team is working continuously for the better performance of the editor. Codelobster IDE works fast, does not hang and allows us to work even with large PHP projects.
You can download Codelobster IDE from the official website http://codelobsteride.com.